At Interactive Saudi Arabia, We want to assure that We provide You, as a User, with information and choice about Our policies and practices. We do this so You may make informed decisions whether or not You want to use Interactive Saudi Arabia applications or sites and how you choose to use them.
Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND ADVERTISING MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 WITHOUT PARENTAL SUPERVISION.
"Interactive Saudi Arabia," "We," "Our," and "Us" refers to Interactive Saudi Arabia. and any and all entities that are controlled by or under common control with Interactive Saudi Arabia.
"Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications" include but are not limited to all Interactive Saudi Arabia wired and mobile websites, digital products, services, websites, applications, data, content, advertising, and other elements. These other elements may include sign-up screens, contests, data input and tracking, and other interfaces.
"Online Behavioral Advertising," also referred to as "OBA," which is also sometimes called "interest-based advertising," uses information collected across multiple web sites that You visit in order to predict Your preferences and to show You advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to You.
"Location Information" or "LI" means geographical information which provided by your device.
"Providers," refers to non-Interactive Saudi Arabia entities such as, but not limited to, service providers, advertisers, vendors, data collection services and other third parties. These Providers may also collect information about You.
"User," "You," "Your," and "Visitor," whether in the singular or plural refers to a natural person who views, downloads or interacts with any Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information, including LI, on Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications during Your use of Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications that We believe will allow Us to better and more efficiently serve You.
When you use Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, your device may send us some or all of the following upon your agreement:
- GPS Coordinates or Coordinates based on Network. The Geo-coordinates of a device. On many devices, enabling or disabling "Location Services" or a similar setting controls whether the device sends GPS coordinates.
- Calendar Events . The events saved in your calendar may be collected to appear on one or more of our Widgets.
- Scheduled Alarms . The alarms scheduled in your device may be collected to appear on one or more of our Widgets.
- Protocol (IP) Address. An IP Address is a number automatically assigned by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP). The IP address is the host computer a device uses to connect to the ISP's network to send information to Us or to our Providers and for a device to receive information back from Us or from our Providers.
- Advertising ID (AAID) or ID for Advertising (IDFA). These are combinations of letters and numbers that are unique to the device You are using. However, these identifiers may not be permanent. Depending on Your device, You may be able to reset them through the settings of Your device or Your browser.
- Information about the performance of Your device. This may include information such as how much battery power the device is using, the operating system and version the device is using and the version of Our application the device is using.
- Cookies. Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. If You are accessing an Interactive Saudi Arabia Site through a browser, including a browser on a mobile device, cookies may be sent to the browser and stored in the device's memory. This identifies the device the next time it accesses an Interactive Saudi Arabia Site through a browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not permit the device to accept cookies, Your experience may not be optimal when You return to an Interactive Saudi Arabia Site because We may not recognize the device.
Information You provide Interactive Saudi Arabia if You contact Us directly. If You contact Interactive Saudi Arabia, We may keep a record of that contact or correspondence.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
It is important for Us to know Our users. Interactive Saudi Arabia uses the information it collects to:
- Provide You weather alerts at the location(s) You provide us
- Provide You a more accurate service
- Provide You a user-friendly and engaging service with content We believe will be most relevant to You
- Deliver to You targeted or contextual advertising We and our advertising Providers believe will be most relevant to You
- Analyze the traffic and use patterns on Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications
- Provide You up-to-date information on Our products, Our services and the Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications
EU USER ADS CONSENT
For more information about personalized and non-personalized ads and Google UMP consent form, please visit this page
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION?
We may disclose information to Our affiliated companies.
We also may disclose information to third-party Providers. We deliver valuable information to You on Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications free of charge or at low rates. We can accomplish this by working with Providers. You can find a list of these providers here along with Google's third-party vendors listed here. We update this list from time to time, so You should review it from time to time. You also should visit the sites of these Providers and review their privacy terms and disclosures.
These third-party Providers may:
- Provide services to Us needed to operate the Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services. We need to provide certain information in order to enable them to provide those services to Us. For example, We may use Providers to administer the process for You to make submissions of videos to Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications and/or to host or store such submissions for Us.
- Serve advertisements when You visit Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications. Providers may use information about Your visits to Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services they believe may be of interest to You. Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications may be designed to utilize Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA). This means that certain information regarding Your internet viewing behaviors or practices, over periods of time and perhaps involving websites or applications which are not Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, may be used for the purpose of choosing advertising to display to You. If You would like more information about this practice and to know Your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see https://www.aboutads.info/choices or https://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or https://choice.live.com/AdvertisementChoice or http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
- Use the information to offer promotions to you for other products and services. For example, many wireless products may be made available through cooperative arrangements with Providers who offer specialized products, information or services that We believe work well with the Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications.
- Use the information in combination with other information. Providers may have obtained other information directly from You or from other sources that are not related to Us and not related to Your use of Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications. We enter into agreements with these Providers that provide, among other things, that they keep PII they receive from Us confidential, that they only use it for specific purposes, that they provide access to it and that when they receive a valid request to delete it, they delete it within a reasonable period of time.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network advertising by using the Google Ads Settings page. You may also prevent Your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- If Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, Interactive Saudi Arabia will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third-party vendors, including Google, may show Interactive Saudi Arabia ads on sites across the Internet.
- Interactive Saudi Arabia and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to: (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user's past visits to Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications or (b) report how Your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by Interactive Saudi Arabia to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, to choose content and advertising to display to You, and for other business purposes that will allow Interactive Saudi Arabia to better serve You.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION?
Controlling Information Your Device Sends to Us. Most devices and web browsers offer privacy settings and options where you can control the information that Your device sends. Changing these settings will not prevent you from seeing advertisements and offers, but those advertisements and offers may not be tailored to your interests and needs. You may disable cookies, reset your IDFA or AAID, turn off location-based (GPS) services, or select "Do Not Track" features. We do not override these settings or options. We encourage you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products, or benefits of Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, you may be required to provide Us certain information. If you do not wish to provide that information, or if you utilize these privacy features, you may be unable to obtain some or all of the content, features, services, products, or benefits.
Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA). If You desire to opt-out of OBA described above in the section "How Do We Share Your Information?", You should visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices for web-based advertising), and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices for mobile advertising. This hyperlink and process is the recommended tool for the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Principles of Online Behavioral Advertising, to which Interactive Saudi Arabia endeavors to adhere, as a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
Use by Children under age 13. Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications are not directed to children and Interactive Saudi Arabia does not intend to collect LI from children. Please do not allow children under age 13 to use Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications, provide LI to Interactive Saudi Arabia, or ask questions or participate in chat rooms on Interactive Saudi Arabia sites or applications.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
Contact us at support@Interactive Saudi Arabia or through a "Contact Us" or similar link on an Interactive Saudi Arabia Site.